Suggestions for next fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mine.Mine.

Aquarium Advice Regular
:fish2:

I currently have a 55 gallon set up, its been up and going 3 1/2 months and currently houses 1 orange diamond goby, 9 hermits, 4 turbo snails, and a cleaner shrimp. All of my parameters are good as far as the water goes.

I had 2 clownfish, and they didn't show signs of ich and ate like pigs, but weren't very active- and then kicked the bucket. I have since then set up a quarantine tank and will be using it from now on (learned my lesson).

I want to get a fish that will be a fun one to watch. I love my goby and while watching him excavating 'his' tank is fun, I would like to have one that is an active swimmer.

I do want another pair of clownfish at some point, but I was wondering what other fish would be a good fit for right now? What do you have that is your 'pretty' swimmer fish?

Are you a reef setup or FOWLR? If fish only are you intending on getting corals anytime soon? that will dictate some of the fish you can get.

Oops, I forgot that piece of info! I plan on doing a reef tank

How about a reef safe wrasse? Or maybe some chromis? Could do an anthias in there too. Very colorful fish. :)

theres so many more to choose from, more people will chime in

Back
Top Bottom