For Sale: Super veil angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiLover

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I need to rehome this angelfish.
He/she is a beautiful fish. Sex unknown. When I bought the three siblings they were listed as chocolate super veils with lots of blue. This particular angel does have blue on its forehead and light copper on its fins. It is about an inch round body size and healthy :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404605932.644966.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404605973.276113.jpg

I am asking 20$ shipped in a USPS medium flat rate shipping box. Ice packs included.

Thanks for looking!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404606003.583358.jpg

Also I have 3 other angels (f) 2 marbled and 1 koi, do you think they would get along?

I think this depends on a few factors: tank size, the size of your angels, and the temperament of your angels and this angel.

This angel is pretty docile. This could be bc it is the smallest of its siblings or it could just be a more docile angel.

If your angels are bigger than this guy they will either bully him/her or ignore him/her.

If you have a 55 or larger tank with plenty of hiding spots it will probably be ok.

Whatever you decide, it is always wise to remove fish that dominate the tank (like your existing angels) while introducing new stock.

I hope I've given you some decent information...what you asked isn't really a yes or no question unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom