Swordtail acting weird -Need Help FAST !!!!! - please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, my apologies. I'm glad you didn't mean it the way I read it.

I think it takes some courage to come as a newbie and start asking for feedback about what you might be doing wrong with your fish....I just hated to think that comments about spelling might dissuade someone from staying.

I'm glad you clarified, and I'm sorry I misinterpreted. I like to think of this place as welcoming to new people, regardless of any typos or spelling errors they might make.

no i didnt do anything to the water except put this stuff in for reducing fog

oh and he is still alive and doing the same stuff and hes swimming not being pushed

Depending on when you set the tank up, you should do a water change soon. Do read up on the cycling process that was provided to you by link. It will be a lifesaver. I know I didn't have any idea what cycling was 4 months ago. Since having learned this, I have lost very few fish. Also make an investment in a test kit. I use Aquarium Pharmaceutical's master test kit. It has detailed instructions on how to use and even has info on the different chemicals in the cycle and what they mean. I would suspect that your fish may be suffering from some ammonia/nitrite poisoning. Good luck and welcome to AA.

Back
Top Bottom