Symptons of flashing and how to fix it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason7894561230

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey,
So I think my Shell Dwellers have been flashin and i have no idea what to do. They are rubbing against the rocks and im not sure if this is flashin or not. If so what do i do?
Thanks All :)

No agression except from the two males that both have different shells and they dont normally go near eachother. As for the spots no there isnt either. Should i do i small water change?

Cichlids do some crazy and weird things... I would just keep and eye on them... When I first got my Malawi African cichlids I thought one was choking lol come
To find out he was just Doing some sort of dance... We named him Croak. U have a pretty good knowledge in fish. You'll know when something is wrong :)

Thanks Flossie, I guess i might be a little bit over cautious because i just went down to feed them and saw they were moving the sand and they were putting it on the rocks and coming up really fast. I should tell you there are so many ditches now lol. But just to be on the safe side im going to do a water change and closely moniter their behaviour :)

Jason7894561230 said:
Thanks Flossie, I guess i might be a little bit over cautious because i just went down to feed them and saw they were moving the sand and they were putting it on the rocks and coming up really fast. I should tell you there are so many ditches now lol. But just to be on the safe side im going to do a water change and closely moniter their behaviour :)

Sounds like a plan :) yeah my cichlids love to dig. It's entertaining :) lol

Never hurts to do a water change as you know. Hopefully it is because of their new territory and settling in.

Back
Top Bottom