Tank brands?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't tell by the picture, but make sure the anubias and the java fern (and any other plants that have a rhizome) are planted so the rhizome is above the sand. Pardon me if you already knew that.

Oh thanks, I have driftwood soaking for my anubias, so its temporary. Would you personally attach the java fern to the wood also or is it ok in the substrate? I guess as long as the rhizome isn't buried I'm good? I did buy some Fourish Excel today too.

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I like the look the only thing I'd change straight away is putting a background on there to hide all the cables and equipment but I've got a thing about not wanting to see equipment. I even run an inline heater so that's out of the tank as well.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh yes I agree. I've been out a few times looking for a sticker type background. Apparently, black is non existent (eyeroll). Should I just spray paint it black? Oh there are a lot of items I will upgrade over time. I hate giving up real estate for equipment :grumble:

Cubes like nice. Black it is :)

Back
Top Bottom