Tank Complete!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vikesfankevin

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok so I finally completed my tank. Its a 29 with a 55 gallon biowheel filter.
These are the final numbers for my fish.
5 glowlight tetras
5 neon tetras
5 gold tetras
3 marble hatchets
3 Celebes Rainbowfish
2 ancistrus
1 otocinculs
4 green corys
3 yoyo loaches
1 female guppy
7 baby guppies.
I just got 2 new green corys and they are staying seperate from the 2 other ones but I hope that will change.
Also I just started feeding them frozen food for the first time. I got glass worms and blood worms. OMG after the glass worms the fish looked like they were going to explode. The baby guppies ate a worm themselves. Also one of my yoyos color was really faded but after the glass worms it darken right up.
Anyways I'm excited about the tank finally being done. A little crowded I know but they are gettin along great.

zomg :D sounds like an awsome community tank!!111!!!!!!!!1! u need more otos!!! theyz likez da pals!! and i noooo watcha meen about the frozen food! i just got frozen yesterday and i kinda went overboard with it and got my mollies tooooo fat!!11!

now that you have such a wonderful completed tank you must start a new 1!

ps. bah a tank can never be complete!!! i always add stuff to my "complete tank"!!!!!11!!!!!!1111!! LOLRUS

zomg :D sounds like an awsome community tank!!111!!!!!!!!1! u need more otos!!! theyz likez da pals!! and i noooo watcha meen about the frozen food! i just got frozen yesterday and i kinda went overboard with it and got my mollies tooooo fat!!11!

ps. bah a tank can never be complete!!! i always add stuff to my "complete tank"!!!!!11!!!!!!1111!! LOLRUS
actually im cycling a 10 gallon so i might move the otos to that and add a few more. the new tank has 4 neons and 5 glowlights. the live food rocks tho

oh and i dont think i can add too much more. im pretty stocked lol. just waiting for my 120 gallon

Congrats on your new tank, but be careful. Your tank seems to be overstocked, so keep close watch on your parameters . I would agree that it is a good idea to move some fish to your 10 gallon when it is cycled. It seems like it is a beautiful community. Can you post pictures?

Congrats on your new tank, but be careful. Your tank seems to be overstocked, so keep close watch on your parameters . I would agree that it is a good idea to move some fish to your 10 gallon when it is cycled. It seems like it is a beautiful community. Can you post pictures?
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f59/hey-from-minnesota-107046.html
Here are some pics before it was filled up. I need my girls cam to take pics. I just tried taking some but they wernt turning out so I will try and get some pics in the future.

Back
Top Bottom