Tank overstocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rhiannamal

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I had a pregnant molly and ended up with more than i thought should be in my 15 gallon...(store told mr they were all males nope lol)
I gave the females all to my friend who has a bigger tank... so I only have males now but
I have 1 African dwarf frog 1 snail 1 panda loach and then my 4 Molly's I do water changes regularly and its planted but is that too much?

Attachments

• img_1548476660521.jpg
    img_1548476660521.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 92
It's not overstocked. In fact, you should keep a couple more panda loaches. And you could still do this and be ok as far as bioload in my opinion.

It's not overstocked. In fact, you should keep a couple more panda loaches. And you could still do this and be ok as far as bioload in my opinion.

Thank you! I actually was supposed to get 3 when I went in but the lady at the store was wrong about how many she had so I took the one and they should have more by now I think.

Not overstocked at all! Like King said you could totally throw in a few more small fish!

Back
Top Bottom