Tank problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2pac.biggie

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi ppl iv got a 25gallon tank. Iv got 2clowns fishes and 2 shrimps. Iv got a toad stool coral and a green goniopora. For the past week iv been having problems with my tank. My fishes are randomly dieing and can't find out why :s iv had a blue cheeks goby and another goby (forgot the name I think it's a flame tail goby). I also had a blue star damsel and they all died :( they didn't die all at the same time it's a daily thing. I did a full water test at my LFS and he told me everything is fine. Just my ph was abit low. It was 7.8 which I think is oryt. I don't know what the hell is going on with my tank. Iv looked at my clowns today and they are fine until now they both swimming at the bottom, on the the sand. Iv been told that's not a good thing they might die soon :( what a great start for my New Years lol but really guys I need some help has anyone had this problem? And how can I save my fishes from dieing?

Iv checked YouTube and saw this video about a parasite called velvet where the best way is to break down your tank and start again will this be the problem I'm having?

Here is the link to that YouTube video I was looking at:
http://youtu.be/jw9Ub2naMpY

Back
Top Bottom