Target fish advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All has been quiet in the tank now but will be feeding soon. I wanted to add the meeki but all I could find were much larger than these 2 so I will check the lfs again tomorrow when their shipment comes in but after freakgecko and you showing me these other Thorichthys I may wait and try to find one of them.

Check out what Jeff Rapps has at tangledupincichlids.com, he may have some of the other thorichthys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Check out what Jeff Rapps has at tangledupincichlids.com, he may have some of the other thorichthys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks Gilli I will check them out. I have a good LFS here that randomly gets rare or rarer fish in and I know they had a different Thorichthys than meeki a while back but thought nothing of it. I need to go back to stopping there every Wednesday after work. (their delivery day)

A few pics of the little guys. Could not get a clear pic of the maronii

Attachments

• Blueacaraclear082614.jpg
    Blueacaraclear082614.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Blueacara1clear082614.jpg
    Blueacara1clear082614.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Keyhole082614.jpg
    Keyhole082614.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Keyhole2.082614.jpg
    Keyhole2.082614.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 58
All has been quiet in the tank now but will be feeding soon. I wanted to add the meeki but all I could find were much larger than these 2 so I will check the lfs again tomorrow when their shipment comes in but after freakgecko and you showing me these other Thorichthys I may wait and try to find one of them.

I saw some of thorichtys pasionis at aquarium adventure last weekend and they were around 2.5".

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I saw some of thorichtys pasionis at aquarium adventure last weekend and they were around 2.5".

Thanks Cichlid ism I will check this week end. I was at the bollingbrook store last week and wasen't happy with the looks of the fish there. Lots of sick fish.

Thanks Cichlid ism I will check this week end. I was at the bollingbrook store last week and wasen't happy with the looks of the fish there. Lots of sick fish.

I agree Mike, with their fish looking sick. As for these, they looked healthy but I would call because there were only 3 or 4 left.

Picked up the last thorichthys pasionis. Thanks again cichlid ism for the tip.

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here he is

Attachments

• 1409354422848.jpg
    1409354422848.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 48
Did you buy anything else? Did you take advantage of the 50% sale?

No I'm not a member. Imo even the member price is kinda high. They have electric blue acaras member price $39.99 my local lfs is $12.99.

No I'm not a member. Imo even the member price is kinda high. They have electric blue acaras member price $39.99 my local lfs is $12.99.

Do they have any keyholes or heckelli's at tropi quatics?

They have keyholes about an inch for $ 3.99 I think it was. There is a picture on page 3 of this thread

The acara and the yellow firemouth

Attachments

• 1409366816999.jpg
    1409366816999.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 44
so far so good. the acara isn't chasing the keyhole any more. I need to put a background on this tank the beige wall washes out the color of the fish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom