Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww that's adorable! I have a dalmatian fish, but I don't know if she's platy or molly o_O I bought her as a platy, but I've had people say she's a molly, then others say she's a platy? I think she might be a hybrid between the two because she doesn't look 100% like either, but has traces of both, if you know what I mean. It's weird! And yep I have a link to a picture, I hope it works! :) This is my male sailfin balloon, the sailfin is the reason why I had to buy him ;) His girlfriend is similar to him but orange rather than brown. I apologise that it's not the best photo ever, they rarely sit still! :')

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNm7tj2CYAA9PLI.jpg

Awww he so cute! Lol the little belly with big fins. Do you know what's the difference between a Platy and a Molly? Cuz I don't see any.

Thats true! Except, the one thing i hate about my LFS, I can only use the credit for live stuff. No equipment or anything! Just live fish or plants. So thats a little annoying! Otherwise i would have saved up fish credit and bought a new tank!

No way! That is a bit strange IMO. Well, at least you can get the fish and plants and dont need to pay........
Does the lfs have a wide selection of plants and fish?

Anybody know what's on my pleco's eyes? Is it hazy eye? Or ich? I know he had ich everywhere on him including his eyes but I'm wondering what it is?

Attachments

• image-3939572958.jpg
    image-3939572958.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 8
  • image-2735692265.jpg
    image-2735692265.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 9
Anybody know what's on my pleco's eyes? Is it hazy eye? Or ich? I know he had ich everywhere on him including his eyes but I'm wondering what it is?

I'm not sure but my curvicep had that a few days ago. A few PWCs and she's all healthy again. I'd do a few and hopefully it'll all be gone!

No way! That is a bit strange IMO. Well, at least you can get the fish and plants and dont need to pay........
Does the lfs have a wide selection of plants and fish?

Yeah its really too bad! And they definitely have a good selection! I'm thinking of getting a saltwater so i can use my credit to buy those fish!

Yeah its really too bad! And they definitely have a good selection! I'm thinking of getting a saltwater so i can use my credit to buy those fish!

That'll be awesome when you get a sw tank! If you do get an sw, definitely use the credits on the fish/corals/live rock.

Back
Top Bottom