Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you! I hope so too - reading everyone's builds is making me itchy to get a tank! But I have to be patient!!

Get a nano! They are small (obviously lol) and cheaper to set-up. But a bit more work.

Had one of those already - I liked it but I know that I'll end up wanting a bigger tank so I may as well get one straight away. No denying it! Lol

Had one of those already - I liked it but I know that I'll end up wanting a bigger tank so I may as well get one straight away. No denying it! Lol

Ya, ik what you mean! I started with a 20g to a 55g to another 55g and now a 150g so now i have three tanks lol. One of the 55 will be a berlin method salt water.

Hi everyone! I'm Tamar - 18. (19 in 3 weeks and 4 days, no I am definitely not counting...) I live in the UK!

Well, I did have 3 fish tanks. Then I had to be a grown up and get a job :( So I didn't have enough time. I haven't had any fish for about a year now but I am looking to get back into it! I previously had a marine tank but I think I will start with tropical. (Picture is my previous tank)

Hey Tamar! That was a nice tank you had! Hopefully you can get a nice new one soon! Look on craigslist for good deals!

Wanting more and bigger tanks is common. Called multi tank syndrome. Lol. Jk. I have it and many fish keepers hve it too.

I pretty sure I diagnosed with Sad wallet disease

Also known as poor teenager disease. Common in people ages 12-18. Symptoms include but are not limited to: no money, small job pay, many aquariums, and no allowance. :p

Wow from the symptoms you've described, it looks like I have that disease as well.

Back
Top Bottom