Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
left the lid off my aquarium today and 9 of my fry(that i rescued no telling how many actually escaped) jumped into the aquarium. and my pleco jumped out and i put him back in and now hes ok he survived over a hour on the floor! i cant beleive it! so now ive got the fry all closed in again hopefully for good now

Dang! An hour on the floor?!? That is VERY long! I'm not really getting what your saying about the fry. So 9 jumped from the breeding net thing and into the aquarium? Why did you leave the cover off anyway? Lol

Has anybody here actually thought of how a fish body works? How does it produce its slime coat. What that's really made of. How long a fish can remember things. And how they think of their gaurdians (us) etc? Just curious

Has anybody here actually thought of how a fish body works? How does it produce its slime coat. What that's really made of. How long a fish can remember things. And how they think of their gaurdians (us) etc? Just curious

Mind blown. Somebody go invent a fish mind reader

Yeah, um, don't sign me up for one of those. My turtle already makes a lot of noise when she wants to be fed I don't need the fish too!

Or a betta. "Come on, aren't I cute, just give me a pellet, oh please just one pellet!" -noms- "just one more please aren't I adorable? Please one more!"

Back
Top Bottom