Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That doesnt look very sturdy, the boards are too thin.

Yeah. But it should survive another night if its been like that for the past month. If it has just started doing that, then I would put that shelving there just to slow down the tipping process but it wouldn't last too long.

Yeah. But it should survive another night if its been like that for the past month. If it has just started doing that, then I would put that shelving there just to slow down the tipping process but it wouldn't last too long.

Well, my 2.5 is tipped too but it's on a sturdy surface and my bed is tipped and its by itself and my dresser is tipped but not to much and all my bookshelves are tipped. It's just my stupid apartment. It's like 300 years old.

Well, my 2.5 is tipped too but it's on a sturdy surface and my bed is tipped and its by itself and my dresser is tipped but not to much and all my bookshelves are tipped. It's just my stupid apartment. It's like 300 years old.

You have one tilted room. Lol. Imagine if everything just collapsed in one night. :hide:

Well I probably will probably get some sleep too, see ya all later. Plus, I doubt how much more I could stand to type on this app :lol: So much more tetious on a tiny keyboard. Especially since I type about 90 wpm on a regular keyboard, this seems really slow....

Well I probably will probably get some sleep too, see ya all later. Plus, I doubt how much more I could stand to type on this app :lol: So much more tetious on a tiny keyboard. Especially since I type about 90 wpm on a regular keyboard, this seems really slow....

90?!? :eek: I do about 67!! That's a lot of words!

Back
Top Bottom