Test results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Camescu

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all

Feels like my eyes aren't functioning properly today. Tested my water in the community tank and got the following

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393243303.436784.jpg

For some reason, thinly one I am sure of is nitrite. Others look fine but some confirmation on results would be greatly appreciated. Especially the ph

I have this same issue looking at my pH sometimes. The colour change from orange to purple is really bizarre and trips me up for some reason.
I agree with OS completely. Looks like 7.4 or 7.8, no nitrites, minimal nitrates.

Thanks. Sometimes it just needs those extra eyes to make sure you aren't going colour blind haha.

Old Scales has great color vision! I have pH 7.5 water and just do both pH and high range each time to be sure it isn't shifting in either direction. Your high range is a just tiny bit pinker so 7.6 sounds dead on to me.

Excellent. Just on the high end of limits but stable. Wouldn't want it to climb any higher, but seems consistent with what comes out of my tap.

Back
Top Bottom