The (almost) Complete Guide and FAQ to Fishless Cycling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Limpet said:
Agreed. Submit it for stickie status, no comments. If you need to change anything, just do an edit.

Great job eco!

Thanks guys! Do you know how I can request it to become a sticky?

I've got a couple quick edits to make...like where I skipped a number...but maybe I can PM a mod and ask how to go about it. I also have a request in to be approved to add it to the articles section.

eco23 said:
I've got a couple quick edits to make...like where I skipped a number...but maybe I can PM a mod and ask how to go about it. I also have a request in to be approved to add it to the articles section.

PM Melosu58 and find out the procedure.

Thanks Mr. Limpet! He actually PM'd me earlier today and asked if I had considered submitting this as an article. I'll clean it up a little more tonight (you never see your typos until you click send, lol), and I'll shoot him one tomorrow to see if he thinks it's worthy of being a sticky. There's some great articles out there on how to cycle, I just wanted to try to cover the questions that arise while you're actually going through it.

Sweet! I just got approved to be an author in the articles section. I'll hopefully get it submitted tomorrow and have it up soon. There's definitely a ton of things in this hobby I have yet to learn, but hopefully with everyone's help this article can save the lives of a few fish out there, thanks!

eco23 said:
Sweet! I just got approved to be an author in the articles section. I'll hopefully get it submitted tomorrow and have it up soon. There's definitely a ton of things in this hobby I have yet to learn, but hopefully with everyone's help this article can save the lives of a few fish out there, thanks!

Yay! Good for you Eco.

eco23 said:

In the Navy, for a job well done the signal is Bravo Zulu. Therefore, BRAVO ZULU Eric!

Deckape said:
In the Navy, for a job well done the signal is Bravo Zulu. Therefore, BRAVO ZULU Eric!

Deckape, you've been my best teammate / research partner / bodyguard along the way, lol. Hopefully through all the time and effort we've put into learning about this great hobby...we can convince a few people to read these threads and save a couple fish.

Hey, am I chopped liver? Lol.

I'm all for helping a few fish. Like I said I'll refer anyone with questions to this article.

Bettababe1011 said:
Hey, am I chopped liver? Lol.

I'm all for helping a few fish. Like I said I'll refer anyone with questions to this article.

Everyone is appreciated, lol. I've just driven Deckape mad with the 10,000 PM's I send him every day getting him to help me out.

eco23 said:
Deckape, you've been my best teammate / research partner / bodyguard along the way, lol. Hopefully through all the time and effort we've put into learning about this great hobby...we can convince a few people to read these threads and save a couple fish.

For the fish, not with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom