THE best pic EVER ! (reefrunner you'll love it ) :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XXFirefighter

Aquarium Advice Addict
THE best place to see a crab :)
Guy was killin my LR !
toiletcrab.jpg

Now he is going to live in the sewer and mutate. In 10 years he will be the size of a Zeplin, and looking for revenge on the guy that flushed him all those many years ago.

stresco said:
Now he is going to live in the sewer and mutate. In 10 years he will be the size of a Zeplin, and looking for revenge on the guy that flushed him all those many years ago.
GREAT !

I have two of these.....I thought they were my emerald crabs gone wild but I think they were in my live rock..... They are getting bigger by the day.. They really seem to be doing a great job eating all the ickies.... Are they going to start on my corals and fish next??? I now know where the other 5 pepermints went!!

reefobsessed said:
I have two of these.....I thought they were my emerald crabs gone wild but I think they were in my live rock..... They are getting bigger by the day.. They really seem to be doing a great job eating all the ickies.... Are they going to start on my corals and fish next??? I now know where the other 5 pepermints went!!

That one killed 1 peppermint and his bro killed my other..
Thats 2 peps gone from my tank, with 0 left :(

lol

u know in my paper there was an article about kids buying clownfish and flushing them to try to send them back to the ocean 0X

Lol though i remember that from finding nemo

Why didn't you just take the poor little crab to the LFS instead of killing it like that? That's sad - even if he was harming the stuff in your tank... :bawl:

:bulb: Now thats a great idea. I still have some stone crabs to remove.

the last little bugger I trapped was fed to my porcupine puffer and clown trigger :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom