The New Kid on the Block. (Relatively)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jackcaspian

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I'm Jake and I am 14 years old! I live in Dallas, Texas and I am happy to be here! I have been in the hobby for a little bit more than a year now and I am loving it! I currently have three fish tanks: An Aqueon 55 gallon community tank, a Marineland 29 gallon community tank, and lastly an Aqueon 10 gallon where I raise my newly hatched snails.
I am proud to say that all of them are planted tanks and the 55 even has Mopani wood. I quickly learned that this can be an expensive hobby, as many people do. I want to try to cover costs by raising Mystery Snails and Angelfish and selling them to my LFS, but I am still waiting for the orders to start lining up. [emoji1]
I have learned a lot from websites and online forums, but this one has proved to be the most beneficial. I usually receive my information from a nice, young man who works at my local Petco. He has been in the hobby for over 7 years and he has taught me a lot. I hope to gain information from here that is even more vast then his. And maybe I can contribute a thing or two along the way. [emoji6]

I am excited and glad to be apart of this community. Thanks for everything!

It's wonderful to have you here! I'm glad to hear everything is going well, your tanks sound lovely. :)

Back
Top Bottom