Thinking about getting rid of SW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocean

Aquarium Advice FINatic
The good news is I bought a car that I had to have, the poor Lumina was on her last leg. money is going to be tight for a while, so thinking about tearing down the SW and going to FW, which would be cheaper for me at the moment. Wondering if I should get rid of the fish and corals and put everything else in storage or sell everything. I know down the road I will want SW again. Any thoughts on this?

I had the somewhat same issue. Cost and I was not allowed due to living arrangements. I sold off/returned most of the newer stuff. I plan on keeping rock/sand/fuge/refractometer ect. for the summer when I get back in it (hopefully). I dont know what would be cheaper but if you developed a bond with your animals that does have a price you must consider.

User said:
I had the somewhat same issue. Cost and I was not allowed due to living arrangements. I sold off/returned most of the newer stuff. I plan on keeping rock/sand/fuge/refractometer ect. for the summer when I get back in it (hopefully). I dont know what would be cheaper but if you developed a bond with your animals that does have a price you must consider.

I do love my clowns, scissor dartfish and YWG and the pistol shrimp......thought about downsizing to the 20 long but I don't think the 20 is large enough for them. :( I'll think about some more, but whatever I do will be for the best interest of myself and fish. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom