Top Fin Plant Bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All they need to sprout is water, to dilute the acid that doesn't allow plants to sprout. It will need sunlight and oxygen or CO2 once they sprout.

JoeyGGGG said:
All they need to sprout is water, to dilute the acid that doesn't allow plants to sprout. It will need sunlight and oxygen or CO2 once they sprout.

Okay thank you! I'm checking twice a day for sprouts... Then will plant immediately...

BOTH ONIONS have a tiny sprout about 1/4 cm long this morning! They're now planted with sprout tips out near my other onions... YAY!!
So exciting.. I feel so nuts... LOL

BOTH ONIONS have a tiny sprout about 1/4 cm long this morning! They're now planted with sprout tips out near my other onions... YAY!!
So exciting.. I feel so nuts... LOL

LOL....I'm the same way! I get just as excited over new plants as I do over new fish. And I totally want to go to PetSmart and get some of those bulb packs now. :rolleyes: :lol:

Jill said:
LOL....I'm the same way! I get just as excited over new plants as I do over new fish. And I totally want to go to PetSmart and get some of those bulb packs now. :rolleyes: :lol:

Get em GET EM!! ;-)
On package it advertises 4 plants... I got 7... All packages had more than advertised with guarantee grow or send bulb back with receipt to Top Fin.

Get em GET EM!! ;-)
On package it advertises 4 plants... I got 7... All packages had more than advertised with guarantee grow or send bulb back with receipt to Top Fin.

Oh wow...that is a STEAL!! And Pet Smart is only a mile from here. :dance:

Thanks!

Yeah basically. I grow anubias, java fern, and archaisis(sp) pretty good.

Coursair said:
T8s are low light yes.
Moss
Ferns
Anubias
Crypts
Other low light plants are possible.

Will my bulbs from bulb pack grow well under that? Can I buy a brighter bulb with same light strip?

Kinda resurrecting this thread but will the standard T8 bulb from starter kits work with these bulbs?

And do they require CO2 or ferts after sprouting? My Lily and onions have sprouted and they're growing like crazy and I haven't done anything to them!

Back
Top Bottom