Tropical fish flakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whitegurl84

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have some tropical fish flakes that came with my tank would it be ok to feed them to my clown?

I will try to elaborate on the "no" . I'm no expert but I do know that the reason for the different types of flakes is the ingredients. Different types of fish require different amounts of plant matter and othre nutrients. Simply put, some foods are not designed for certain fish and would most likely make them sick.

Thanks I got him to eat he just won't eat the pellets if they fall to the bottom

I will try to elaborate on the "no" . I'm no expert but I do know that the reason for the different types of flakes is the ingredients. Different types of fish require different amounts of plant matter and othre nutrients. Simply put, some foods are not designed for certain fish and would most likely make them sick.
wait,you mean sw flakes? i didnt know there were flakes in sw... if thats the case,then go right ahead

Back
Top Bottom