Trying to build something, a babbling post and catching up.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
feh_004947_000043_dscf4157.jpg

feh_004947_000036_dscf4192.jpg

feh_004947_000041_dscf4165.jpg

feh_004947_000047_dscf4141.jpg

feh_004947_000049_dscf4115.jpg

feh_004947_000052_dscf4102.jpg

<3.

Well done!!! What a magnificent, wild, jungle-like habitat - both above and below the water line.

This hobby is all about personal preferences, of course, but in my book, you've succeeded in creating one of the most interesting aqua-environments I've ever seen. Manicured and highly structured water gardens are nice... but after their initial visual *POP* they tend to bore me. Habitats like yours house so many interesting areas and features that I never tire of looking at them.

Well done!!! What a magnificent, wild, jungle-like habitat - both above and below the water line.

This hobby is all about personal preferences, of course, but in my book, you've succeeded in creating one of the most interesting aqua-environments I've ever seen. Manicured and highly structured water gardens are nice... but after their initial visual *POP* they tend to bore me. Habitats like yours house so many interesting areas and features that I never tire of looking at them.

Couldn't have said it any better. What an amazing, beautiful, different set up.

I was going to post a few shots of my planted 90, but don't think I will now! It suffers from the initial visual POP syndrome!!

Excellent work Czcz, from you I would expect nothing less:)

I love you guys.

Glen, please post pics! Is your 90g your current avatar? Want!

It keeps looking better and better. Such an interesting idea you had and took it to an entirely different level!

Back
Top Bottom