Twin 20s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! Your tanks are amazing! Can I hire you to do my tank's aquascaping? :D Great Job Alisha!

Wow! Your tanks are amazing! Can I hire you to do my tank's aquascaping? :D Great Job Alisha!

Thank you, Roy...though I don't think you need my help to tell you the truth! ;)

The tank with the driftwood is my 8yr old's and he is pretty controling and doesn't let me do too much with it. lol :rolleyes: The other tank is my 6 yr old's though and he pretty much lets me have a free hand with it (which I love)! Gives me another tank to play with even if I do need to keep it simple to please him. :)

Thought I'd post some new pics. Not a whole lot going on in my 8yr old's tank..just took a bunch of java fern out of that tank and planted some new swords and anubias in there. My 7year old's tank is still full of plants though. We actually just had one of his banana plants grow a new baby plant which is very cool. :)

img_1631461_0_e6f8e75c516af10a80c4917db2163c95.jpg

img_1631461_1_2bb77b1ce78ef16f65c88ae098a00c7b.jpg

Oh my goodness, I am embarrassed on how mine looks like compared to your children. What a nice aquascaping. What are the fish in the last picture?

Back
Top Bottom