Two Filters??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rhino

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So we just got moved into our new house and I got the fish tank set up last night. I have an Aqueon 36 gallon bowfront with matching stand and an aquaclear 70 for filtration. I am trying to figure out if I should get another AC 70 or if I should get a Fluval 205. The difference is about $45 between the two on Amazon. Which one do you all think I should get? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan_waite said:
So we just got moved into our new house and I got the fish tank set up last night. I have an Aqueon 36 gallon bowfront with matching stand and an aquaclear 70 for filtration. I am trying to figure out if I should get another AC 70 or if I should get a Fluval 205. The difference is about $45 between the two on Amazon. Which one do you all think I should get? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have always thought having two filters is always better! I have an aquaclear 30 on my ten gallon tank. I really like the aquaclears. They are reliable and last a long time. Is the fluval 205 a canister filter? If it is, I would get it. I would rather have the filtration system hidden in a cabinet under the tank, where no one can see it. Can you put the specs of the fluval 205 so we can compare? I know the aquaclear 70 has a flow rate of 200 gph and has three stages.

Yes it was a canister...but I got impatient waiting on responses and just ordered another ac 70 :)

Ryan_waite said:
Yes it was a canister...but I got impatient waiting on responses and just ordered another ac 70 :)

Ok. Either option is good!.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom