Umbee or festae??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscar98

Aquarium Advice Addict
In your opinion which should i get?? I like festae but they grow sooooooo slow. I also like umbee. Which one should i get a bunch of growouts and get a pair out of? I can house either one for life so thats not a problem.

It would be a a species tank. If i get the festae i will get a breeding out of them and keep just that pair in the 150 and same thing with the umbee

So wait, you have festae and want to either get more festae for the 150 and eventually part them out to your aunts.
or get umbee for the 150 and when they get to large put them in your aunts.

???

So wait, you have festae and want to either get more festae for the 150 and eventually part them out to your aunts.
or get umbee for the 150 and when they get to large put them in your aunts.

???

I have two festae. If i go with festae i will get more then let them growout and get a pair and keep that pair in the 150 by themselves. Not move them to aunts tank. But if i go with umbee i will keep the festae i have and grow them out but i will get umbee grow them out and get a pair. When they eventually outgrow the 150 then they will go in my aunts tank.....

I have two festae. If i go with festae i will get more then let them growout and get a pair and keep that pair in the 150 by themselves. Not move them to aunts tank. But if i go with umbee i will keep the festae i have and grow them out but i will get umbee grow them out and get a pair. When they eventually outgrow the 150 then they will go in my aunts tank.....

Idk how festae would faire against the umbee while housed together. I'd just go with festae and wait on the big fish till your aunt breaks ground on the project

Why not just get a fish that your current tank can support instead of playing fish musical chairs?! Maybe start with something a little more beginner friendly?!

Back
Top Bottom