upgraded from 1 gallon now 5 gallon good now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe most of you guys are just feeding into the the original posters fun. He is an a** h*** we all know it. I only hope he is not being serious and would not torture his fish like that. Personally I say f*** him he is not worth our effort. Most likely he is some unemployed free loader and this is his only joy while he is avoiding the bill collectors. He probably could not afford a 10g let alone a nicer tank

I believe most of you guys are just feeding into the the original posters fun. He is an a** h*** we all know it. I only hope he is not being serious and would not torture his fish like that. Personally I say f*** him he is not worth our effort. Most likely he is some unemployed free loader and this is his only joy while he is avoiding the bill collectors. He probably could not afford a 10g let alone a nicer tank

Well put

if you really cared about the well being of your fish than you wouldn't care how cheap the tanks look... apparently you are rich and probably always have been so you don't understand what living in a small space is like, would you rather live in a closet with your entire famlly or live in a house with your entire family... If you want advice from the people on this forum then don't ignore their advice and be rude...

also nobody cares if your rich or not... I don't go flaunting around that I'm a broke teenager so you shouldn't flaunt around about how rich you are and that you could afford any size tank you want... just do a little bit of freaking research about fish so you know their requirements before you buy them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom