URGENT!!! Help plz catastrophe struck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just add the cost of shipping to the cost of the kits and find the best deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

You do realize that 15.99 + 8.99 shipping is more than 17.78 + 5.19 shipping or 22.99 + free shipping... right?

Amazon sorts them by price. the top listing is the cheapest. They sort by TOTAL price. Shipping fee matters.
I would just buy from the second one (22.99 one) because they seem to be a fish shop and I don't know what "Mustang Fliers" is and it is only 2 cents more.

GOOD NEWS!!!! We called petsmart and they said they'll Match the price!!! So I'm gonna get one first thing tomorrow for 22 bucks

if they really do this ^^^^ let me know. i just bought the test kit from them today and know cheaper by a few dollars on amazon but fish shouldn't have to wait a few days to save there lives over a few bucks...they told me they wont match amazon prices!

if they really do this ^^^^ let me know. i just bought the test kit from them today and know cheaper by a few dollars on amazon but fish shouldn't have to wait a few days to save there lives over a few bucks...they told me they wont match amazon prices!

Yes they do it!! We called there courier service and they said bring it in tomorrow and well match it. And I agree that fish should have to wait but I just found out about this and I would get it now but my mom has a board meeting for my hockey club and can't get tere

Really?!?! I swear to god I jut called then and said on Amazon there's a better price and they said print it out and bring it in and well match it!!!

I got issues of my own in a thread I started early. Not tryijg to hijack your thread but if someone could help me out and look at it thanks

Blue's Galaxy S4

I hate to hear that for you. Why were you running Purigen in the first place? Was your tank fully cycled?

I hate to hear that for you. Why were you running Purigen in the first place? Was your tank fully cycled?

Drift wood in the tank and had some tannis also had little debris from sand and stuff and yea my tanks fully cycled and everything was spot in and running well

And what was the other 1/4 comprised of?

Nothing I was using it as a proportion while the bucket/container would be 1/1 so I filled 1/4 of it with bleach and 1/2 of water. Left the other 1/4 empty as I didn't want it completely ful

I'm jealous your Petsmart will match Amazon. They must actually care about customer service at that location. I went to Petco for something last week and they would not match THEIR OWN WEBSITE'S price.

I'm jealous your Petsmart will match Amazon. They must actually care about customer service at that location. I went to Petco for something last week and they would not match THEIR OWN WEBSITE'S price.

Oh man that sticks!!! I called and right away they said being in a printed paper saying it and well match so I was like yea!!! Also fish seem to be doing well.... Cross my fingers!!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395879575.912777.jpg here's the firemouth!!

Some do and some don't. It depends on the store manager. The stores here don't match any online prices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Nothing I was using it as a proportion while the bucket/container would be 1/1 so I filled 1/4 of it with bleach and 1/2 of water. Left the other 1/4 empty as I didn't want it completely ful

So.... the ratio of the components in the fluid were 1/3 bleach, 2/3 water?

I think we found the problem.

So.... the ratio of the components in the fluid were 1/3 bleach, 2/3 water?

I think we found the problem.

Well we figured out already he didn't soak it in dechlor water after, so I think that was the problem. I've never measured the bleach when I do my purigen personally, it's the dechlor step that's so important!

Back
Top Bottom