Walking dead is back!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Canibals are significant, I'm liking all this bee talk of how breaking bad is somehow the prequel to walking dead!! But yahh it was kind of lacking.. It did set up for a big next season though..

I have no idea how breaking bad could be the prequel to walking dead. Lol it's not even set in the same area..
I sure hope the next season is better. I don't know if I can wait until October! I'm curious as to what happened to Beth.

I have no idea how breaking bad could be the prequel to walking dead. Lol it's not even set in the same area.. I sure hope the next season is better. I don't know if I can wait until October! I'm curious as to what happened to Beth.
go to buzzfeed and check out 40 things you didn't know about walking dead! It's cool..yah! I'm very curious too.. I think she will find carol and together they will save rick and the gang, the group will take terminus and make it wholesome and true! In the name of Hershel! Hershel's haven;)

Got to admit i really enjoyed this season, but what a way to end it! Can't wait till October!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've seen every episode of the walking dead and breaking bad. Just wondering are there any baby zombies? In the first episode they had like a 10 year old but what about a 3 year old or something. When they went to the nursery to get formula I was just waiting for a baby to jump out of one of the closets.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm afraid to read this thread because I'm only through season 4 (no cable, only netflix) and already got one spoiler for the new season so I have to boycott everything that mentions walking dead haha. I freaking love this show!!

I'm afraid to read this thread because I'm only through season 4 (no cable, only netflix) and already got one spoiler for the new season so I have to boycott everything that mentions walking dead haha. I freaking love this show!!

I just got to the end of season 4. Bit if a cheesy end speech by rick but looking forward to season 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom