Walmart plant bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didnt get that one had it in my hand but if you save the recite and mail it back to the company ..if it doesnt work ....thell send you another

I think on the bag they put the plant in it says if they die you can return within two week. Y'all get moneywort at y'alls walmart?! All I get at my walmart is swords.

Mind posting a pic? I want to know what it looks like o.o

Finished planted 29. The swords in the rt corner.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111117_165344.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111117_165344.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 77
  • ForumRunner_20111117_165402.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111117_165402.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 76
Update on the plant bulb

Attachments

• image-3217351172.jpg
    image-3217351172.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 66
Crewless said:
Update on the plant bulb

Just keep growing just keep growing growing growing growing. U have a light timer to make sure the lighting is routine. They cost like $6 at a hardware store or wm.

siva said:
Great plant. Does well in low - med light for me.

I had some when I was on a well that was iron rich water and those things took off!

I used purely bottled water when i got my betta tank and that plant is takeing off wicked fast

Crewless said:
I used purely bottled water when i got my betta tank and that plant is takeing off wicked fast

Ya I know u don't need it. But I was just glad our horrible whites staining water found a purpose...

o_O one bulb out of 7 sprouted o.o and the rest have white stuff growing on them so i took them out :(

Crewless said:
o_O one bulb out of 7 sprouted o.o and the rest have white stuff growing on them so i took them out :(

Good call. Most likely was rotting and that would def effect health of tank....

Update on the plant :) i hope it looks ok :)

Attachments

• image-4256556117.jpg
    image-4256556117.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom