Walmart plant bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol ohhh ok i see ok heres an update its unbeliveable its growing so dang quick 3 stems :)

Attachments

• image-967868387.jpg
    image-967868387.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 90
UPDATE: now has 3 sprouts and is growing nicely :)

Attachments

• image-2247754966.jpg
    image-2247754966.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 74
What you consider a local fish store is over 25-30 miles away ......
Walmart is pretty much all i have

The for the love a god do not get your fish from there here in the California the fish in Walmart are not taken care of and they have ich..... So just keep a look out for that

Walmart has some fluorescent bulbs that fit incandescent lights. They wrk well enough for.ten gallon planted lightly.

You would be amazes how much the exact same bulbs are marked up by slapping 'aquarium' on their box.

But yea, avoid walmart fish unless you have a QT prepped for them to live in for the next month.

What is a Q tank made up of can it be a smaller tank as in smaller than 5 g

Crewless said:
What is a Q tank made up of can it be a smaller tank as in smaller than 5 g

You could technically do it with a 5g as long as your only doing small fish. It's pretty much just a filter and a heater. Some people put decorations in but it's a matter of preference

Ok why not have like a 2gallon or somthing like that with a heater \ filter

Depending on a fish, a 5 or 10 is probably fine. My qt setup is basically a 5 with a heater, lid, and sponge filter. The only decoration is a wad of java moss floating.

IF, and only if, the fish has been symptom free for at least two to three weeks, put it in your main tank.

Ohhhhh ok question whats a bad ballist ? Some one said that may be the reason my light keeps going out

Back
Top Bottom