Want Betta's together, watch this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Taking the pretty tank and flipping it with more faster growing plants. And think I'm gonna be looking into a canister filter for this tank. The flow of the hob filter ain't what I want. There needs to be more consistent flow for the plants. And less flow on the surface for my girls. My angel seems like the runt. Lol! Not growing as fast as I need it to. Might have to see how he does in the 75g with the others soon. I wanta get my angel out of this tank so I can get jamming more on it. Girls are not getting any younger. I wanta get some males in soon. But, im taking blue out cause of her age. I got viper in my 3.5g tank to heal up faster. I lost my koi red male. Think he hurt himself on the plant I put in his tank. Looked like he had a hole in his head. That one was a hard lose for me. Will be for awhile. Loved the color on him and was looking to breed him. But things happen for a reason I guess. We'll have to see what happens next. Just trying to focus on my girls tank for now to get it completed. I'll probably get a few new girls after I get it planted heavy. And take lady out put her in the 75g. Blue will have her own little tank. And that leaves viper, baby girl, and violet in this tank for the time being. Til things get rolling better.

Well things have changed a little. Still have all my girls, and all doing great. I added 5 baby angels all very gorgeous! And added my castle to this tank so everyone would have their space. Have a look see. Lol! Hope you like. I took a few plants out added different ones. I love the jungle vals! So nice.20180716_215520.jpg

On the left side I'm trying out a weed I pulled from out side. The one that looks like a lily pad. Thought It would look pretty good. Hope it takes. If not, oh well. No biggie. It's been in there for a few days. Losing a little color on a leaf or two. but, well see.

Back
Top Bottom