Was bored. Heres my tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow very nice looking tank, and i love your LED's.

You need to come get bored in my apartment and put one of these in my office :p

WOW!!! Thanks everyone for the great feedback! I'm feeling real good right about now!! This is my first attempt at saltwater.

AI are amazing lights. They are getting ready to come out with a new four light AI that is going to be perfect for nanos.

I've been looking the this light trying to figure out how to do it on my jbj 28g. The way the hood is configured I'm not sure how to pull it off. Does the bio have fans built into the hood?

Have u had ur anemone I'm there since January too? That's a lot of coral stuff in there for 3 months... How good are they doing? I'm just wondering bc I was told a new tank needs to be up for 6-9-1 year before its ready for corals or anemones... I'm wanting one now ... Your tank looks pretty awesome to be that young... Great work !

I agree. However i am really impressed that thr tank is only a few months old I never would have guessed.

Last edited:
Nice coral they are all pretty unique :)

I wonder what your tanks will look like in 10 years time !
You will be getting medals all the time!

You spent your money well, buying a AI sol was a great decision.

Your mushroom looks like it needs a little less light, it kinda cupping. It might be because a hermit was messing with it though.

needmorecowbell said:
You spent your money well, buying a AI sol was a great decision.

Your mushroom looks like it needs a little less light, it kinda cupping. It might be because a hermit was messing with it though.

Which mushroom? I'll look into it. The green or red ones?

Back
Top Bottom