Watchman??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mudzie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Are yellow watchman gobies safe for reeftank. Ive yet to add last fish to my 75gal, want to make wise decision not stress other fish.
3 pj cards
1 flame
1 kole tang
1 clown
Various lps and softies
I dont have very large pod population as i would make sure any fish i get was eating mysis and such? Thanks

Are watchman gobies serious jumpers? Ive lost a clownfish a six line due to open top, ive since put a 3" strip of egg crate across back of tank,could put strip across front??

Your watchman will live mostly at the bottom and not very likely to jump. Of course there's no guarantee it won't if he's harrassed, chased, or frightened. Good fish to add and if you're looking for shrimp gobies, there are plenty of other choices to the yellow watchman.

Yes they can jump. They are small enough to get through egg crate. Some fish of the same species will jump and others are calm. I had a yellow coris jump into the skimmer box and die, the tank was completely covered it jumped twice when I acclimated it. The second one is so nice and calm that it has never tried to jump. Same type of fish two totally different personalities.

If you decide on the watchman goby you will enjoy it if is anything like my wheeler goby.

Back
Top Bottom