We are going for a different look!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seems like they do apart from I'm supposed trying to get the regal tang to be eating some sort of veg, I swear that fish is the dumbest fish ever, I've bought purple seaweed, green seaweed, tried broccoli, peas, it's just not interested!!

I had the same problem with my tang I dipped it in some garlic stuff I got from my lfs. He liked it and it helps his immune system.

Really?!? I think it's quite blurry, I do have a really crystal clear close up of the shrimp which would look quite cool!

Feed the tang organic heart of romaine lettuce... Should eat that just rinse under water and put in on a clip.. My tangs and tassled file fish love it...

Was just about to turn off the lights fir the night when one of our 2 newly added today additions wanted to get my attention!

YouTube

Told you the crab dance is sweeping the nation! Love the crabs dude and their furry legs!

Did u take pics of the shells before you put them in? It's pretty cool that he changed that quick, must have thought get it before the others do! Need surveillance to catch them change shells I bet, Attenborough style. Lol

The crafty little beggar changed when we was at work, dead pleased though as we picked it up of the beach at Southend!

NEW FISH ALERT!!! we was looking at getting a threadfin butterfly today but all LFS near us were sold out, we was ready to give up the chase when a certain juvenile Koran angel that is only about 1.5 inches caught our eye for a very good price, it's a stunner! And when we put it in the tank it's the first fish that has made use of the ship!!

image-3833941223.jpg

image-742665432.jpg

NEW FISH ALERT!!! we was looking at getting a threadfin butterfly today but all LFS near us were sold out, we was ready to give up the chase when a certain juvenile Koran angel that is only about 1.5 inches caught our eye for a very good price, it's a stunner! And when we put it in the tank it's the first fish that has made use of the ship!!

View attachment 50195

View attachment 50196

Sweet. Very Nice Indeed!!! :)

:eek: sooooooo niiiiiiicceee :D

Do you still have the blue tang? It needs a 6 foot long tank. The koran angel grows up to 15 inches and should be kept in no smaller than 100g/365l. Your tank is 260l/46g right. I beleive you are heading for trouble. The fish will need to be moved eventually.

Last edited:
Bige I think your figures are slightly off as a 260 litre tank is a 68 gal, but that is neither nor there. Yes I have the tang still and seems to be settled in and happy, when it becomes too big I will either give it back or will have upgraded by then.

With the Koran, they can reach 'upto' 15inches, that is when they are fully adult, it is then that a minimum 100 gal tank is highly recommended, the one we have is tiny. I am not going to put the fishes health at risk and will like I said either sell them back to my LFS or I will have upgraded to a 6ft+ which ever comes first.

Two very very cool things happened today firstly.....moonlighting added!

image-331989390.jpg

But secondly and more importantly our larger blue hermit crab upgraded shells to this lovely White one!

image-3059023886.jpg

Good day!!

Back
Top Bottom