WEEK 6 PICS!!! Left side is starting to fill out....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey what kind of plant is that? the floor cover.

i want a ground cover and that looks like a good option

really nice pics/tanks. what kinda camra u got?

Thank you.... I had to add a couple of clown loaches today to take care of some snails but other than that things seem to be going well....

nvm didnt see the plant profile thingy.

how long did it take for you to make that site?

oh and where'd you find all those plants? the only ones my lfs sells are the dinky normal ones. amazon sword, micro sword, brazil sword etc.

err their not that bad but looking at yours. their gorgeus

My ground cover is Glossostigma elatinoides.... it's a bitch to plant but well worth it in my books.

I have a Nikon Coolpix 5000 great camera!!!

I spent about 7 hours for the site layout... and I add new pics everyweek.

Did you check out the flash on the home page?

Looking good freak!

Clowns grow rather large, even for a 90g tank. Hopefully your LFS has a trade in policy for when you get your water para's corrected and the loachs start getting big.

Keep in mind, SAE, Oto's, algae eating shrimp, Loaches etc.... don't make up for poor water para's. Whats going to happen to this huge clean up crew once you get your tank stablized??? :?

Again, a planted tank is a biosphere. Living in harmony. Keep studying basic water chemistry :wink:

Thanks... Never really thought about entering it nito the AGA contest... didn't think I even came close to some of those tanks there :)

how do you clean that tank with all the plants do you ever have to vacuum out the gravel?

Back
Top Bottom