Western Australian's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vebas ispretty big a pcs is perth cichlid club

vebas ispretty big a pcs is perth cichlid club

Yeah Vebas is a lot bigger its freshwater and marine where as aquotix is only freshwater they are both really good I find. Aquotix is like 10mins away from me so usually just go there. PCS is really good to sign up with because you can buy and sell from other members and keep in the loop of all the good deals going on in the Perth stores that sponsor them. I got my longfin albino pleco and some mystery snails and endlers from a member on there. It's a lot cheaper if you buy from other hobbyists most times. Oh I also got some plants from a member on there aswell free.

Oh okay, sounds good!

Do either of you guys breed at all??

a bit every now and then Next weekend Il be trying to get my hongis to breed as their coming of age and my bristle noses I usualy breed fish for fish food only. But the hongi iv breed a few times

so my house ia flooding great any of yous having fun with the storm

Ok heres the problem Im renting a house in me and my mums name but she lives with her bf.......back on track my power bill this month was $380 from my tanks running. My mother has tol me I have to remove both my small tanks but I can keep my large one and nano cube because its easy to hide on inspections.

Now for the problem I recently set-up a marine nano and im loving in she said it ha to go but I only just got fish in on the weekend sigh.

Point to the story wanna buy a nano marie set-up $200 ono has a clown and a hermit crab

salt, hydrometer, heater, filter, power head, thermometer $65 worth of live rock and the tank lowest I can go would be $200 just as its newly cycled and all the equipment is only a month and a bit old

salt, hydrometer, heater, filter, power head, thermometer $65 worth of live rock and the tank lowest I can go would be $200 just as its newly cycled and all the equipment is only a month and a bit old

I can't have anymore tanks while my son and I are living back with my mum n her partner aswell. I wouldn't have thought that the tanks would have that much of an impact on the electricity bill. I've never had that problem are you sure it's the tanks? Anyway def put it up on gumtree if you have to get rid if it. I can't wait to have my own place again I'm going to set up a massive tank **** these restrictions I'm 23 and feel like a kid with a kid living here sometimes lol

dunno told ma old chees that their staying now Il blame my mate livin on the couch lol. how olds your child

awww cant wait to have a kid im only 20 so plenty of time. ya should take him to aqua I take my baby bro every month for some fun

awww cant wait to have a kid im only 20 so plenty of time. ya should take him to aqua I take my baby bro every month for some fun

I have taken him 3 times already yeah I got pregnant at 19 and had him at 20 at least I have the energy to deal with him being so young

yeah hopefully I end up with a lil boy one day

_skyla_ said:
I can't have anymore tanks while my son and I are living back with my mum n her partner aswell. I wouldn't have thought that the tanks would have that much of an impact on the electricity bill. I've never had that problem are you sure it's the tanks? Anyway def put it up on gumtree if you have to get rid if it. I can't wait to have my own place again I'm going to set up a massive tank **** these restrictions I'm 23 and feel like a kid with a kid living here sometimes lol

I have the same problem ha!
Well I don't a kid or anything but I'm still living at home with my parents so all my tanks are in my bedroom which kinda makes it hard to have anymore tanks than what I've already got:(

Definitely would love to have a marine tank someday though! I just don't think I'm ready yet seeing as I've only been keeping fish for a little over a year now but I'm happy with my cichlids for the time being:)

I have the same problem ha!
Well I don't a kid or anything but I'm still living at home with my parents so all my tanks are in my bedroom which kinda makes it hard to have anymore tanks than what I've already got:(

Definitely would love to have a marine tank someday though! I just don't think I'm ready yet seeing as I've only been keeping fish for a little over a year now but I'm happy with my cichlids for the time being:)

Haha it's getting like that though its so expensive to rent on your own and just in general and it's getting harder and harder to be able to afford a mortgage, especially if your trying to do it on your own it near impossible! I have one tank in the lounge one in my sons room and the chi in my room. How old are you ?

And I have my dog and bird too at mums so that's enough for her to deal with for now. She got us all when we and my ex and i separated and I moved out of our rental and just when she thought she was rid of me lol

Yeah well at least you are allowed one in the lounge room haha!
I'm 20 at the moment but I'm at Uni so there's no chance of me getting my own place for at least another four years,.

ah renting is easy its finding a well enought paying job thats hard

Back
Top Bottom