What are some peaceful small fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sunni

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I know about Neons and Endlers, but I was wondering what other fish are out there that are about this size.

Zebra danios are peaceful. Cory cats are. So are otto cats w/ the occasional aggressive one, I think. I think most tetras are peaceful.

My usual suggestion, otocinclus and white clouds (like I already own them :lol: )

Well... I have a *lot* of tanks in the planning stages right now, almost all empty! LOL! :mrgreen:
I have a 75, 58, 20 (currently occupied but upgrading), and a 10. I wanted to put Endlers somewhere but since they are a smaller fish I didn't want anyone eating them! 8O Will they do alright with other livebearers including Mollys?

Thanks!

You may want the endlers by themselves. Are you going to try to breed them? I have a bias against livebearers, so I would not put them in with Mollies, but I don't think they would get harmed. Mollies can get up to 3".

Emperor Tetras, THey are so cool to watch. The school nicely and when competing for a female they "flash" their colors. WONDERFUL fish....

My bloodfin tetras are relatively small fish. They are active and pretty to watch and don't seem to bother any of the other fish in the tank...

Back
Top Bottom