what coral is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tony1021

Aquarium Advice Activist
i think its the "armor of god" coral but not sure...

img_1053542_0_6d5b0349b0ce76e5383526bfb7796381.jpg

that's what it looks like to me. They are usually a little more pink but people just make up the names for zoas anyway. I just don't try to figure it out anymore.

It's a very cool zoa. Names are just made up ways to increase a selling price. I love the ric! :)

yeah, the ricordia looks nice...two mouths...if you are lucky it may split.

The orange zoas could be either "superman's underwear" or "batman's sweath thong"....like HN1 said, people just make up the names to increase selling price, so my names could be just as accurate as any other ;)

oooh! IS that a green ricordia on the top right? Sorry, but I lurve those mushrooms

yeah, the ricordia looks nice...two mouths...if you are lucky it may split.

The orange zoas could be either "superman's underwear" or "batman's sweath thong"....like HN1 said, people just make up the names to increase selling price, so my names could be just as accurate as any other ;)

oooh! IS that a green ricordia on the top right? Sorry, but I lurve those mushrooms

yep, thats a green ric...i'll snap a pic of it today and post it

zoaid.com is a good place to start when looking for a "name" for a zoa. As the others said, names are all just made up some catch on some don't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom