What do fish eat???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

_Nick_

Aquarium Advice Activist
What do fish eat besides flakes blood worms I just seen this video clown loaches eating water melon?? They eat fruits and veggies to???? If so what types and kinds

they eat pellets,peas,cucumber,zuchini,and lots others

I actually had a small house fly fall in my 55 gallon. I left it go just out of curiosity.

A few moments later...Here comes my Betta...Sniffs around the fly for a few seconds....Then BAM!....Free dinner.

*I even used to go fishing with sweet corn. They loved that stuff, and salmon eggs for some reason. Obviously not aquarium fish but still relevant. :)

I actually had a small house fly fall in my 55 gallon. I left it go just out of curiosity.

A few moments later...Here comes my Betta...Sniffs around the fly for a few seconds....Then BAM!....Free dinner.

*I even used to go fishing with sweet corn. They loved that stuff, and salmon eggs for some reason. Obviously not aquarium fish but still relevant. :)
oh man i forgot about bugs,i feed mine grasshoppers,crickets,and sometimes praying mantises

Smaller fish.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

Back
Top Bottom