What do you do for a living?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tetra1990 said:
I produce toilet paper and paper towels for the military and government. Can you say job security?

What company? I suppose that makes you a rival competitor of mine :) haha

I'm the Vice President of a local marketing group.

I guarantee every single one of you has heard our work before. One way or another, you've heard it. Even the members overseas.

hpiguy said:
I'm the Vice President of a local marketing group.

I guarantee every single one of you has heard our work before. One way or another, you've heard it. Even the members overseas.

Cant you tell!? Haha. By the sounds of it..you shoul have a 180 gallon reef;)

We do in-store overhead audio, radio marketing messages and a great deal of on-hold marketing and auto-attendant audio for a lot of big name companies.

I go to school, but sadly don't get paid to fuel my hobby :(

That's where I am too. I have to mow lawn after lawn after lawn after lawn after lawn after lawn after lawn after lawn after lawn. Then maybe I can set up a fish tank. The sad part is that since mowing lawns is a seasonal job, I have to find some other source of income in the winter.

Yea, thats a lil old tho.. Made fun of some of my female coworkers when lil waynes song misses officer came out.

Unrelated, Cops is filming with us, maybe I'll get a K9 episode in to go with tbe couple I had as a rookie 5 years ago.

I have the best job... RETIRED! Have all the time I want to mess in the fish tanks and ponds! Used to be a professional landscape designer, thats why I love planted tanks.

My whole life's been in heavy construction. I've run a geotech drill rig, was an ironworker, been a general inspector, an underwater weld inspector, and am currently a QC manager at a concrete company. It's nice.... the less work I do, the more money I make (y)

I'm going to school full time to be an RN :)
I want to work in the psychiatric unit and with people with substance abuse problems.
I plan on continuing and earning my masters so I can be an advanced practice psychiatric nurse and make the big bucks.

Closing server at Bob Evans friday-sunday also! Gotta get that money.

JustinKBreen said:
Actually he is half shepherd and half malinois. Hes from the cezch republic.

Does the dog know English commands or you gotta say them in Czech? ;)

I've been an RN for 17 years, work as charge nurse in a hospital. Before that I was a nurses aid on a dementia unit, and I enjoyed that. :) while in high school and college I worked in a restaurant as cashier and in a factory that made car seats-I had to hand-cut the leather seat pieces, it was kinda like a puzzle getting the pieces to fit between the flaws in the leather.

Back
Top Bottom