What do YOU guys think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacobsal91

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So a LFS got this guy in a few weeks ago
They belive it to be an unidentfied wrasse of some sort,
I cant figure it out it looks kind of like something i would/should know but what do yu guys think?

image-1025027262.jpg

image-3643237130.jpg

Was for sale for $3000
But actually got sent for a Dna sample to determine what it is, so far no results
This pic is by the lfs and this pic will alsobprobably end up in books as an example of what this type of wrasse is

Yeah, I wanna hear what is is too! It is beautiful.... And do you mean $30.00? If so, you put three thousand dollars and I would not call that a sale price.... Lolol

Its in south western connecticut
And no they had it priced for $3000
Not $30 lol
Its kind of a wealthy neighborhood
Ill keep everyone updated!

Sorry to nor comment earlier on this. I've been on vacation and haven't been checking this site much. It's a wrasse of the genus Pseudojuloides. I initially thought it was P. severnsi, but the head markings are wrong. I took a look online, and it seems it's an undescribed species: Unknown scribbled face Pseudojuloides lands at Greenwich Aquaria.

I'll look into it a little more.

Tony

Sorry to nor comment earlier on this. I've been on vacation and haven't been checking this site much. It's a wrasse of the genus Pseudojuloides. I initially thought it was P. severnsi, but the head markings are wrong. I took a look online, and it seems it's an undescribed species: Unknown scribbled face Pseudojuloides lands at Greenwich Aquaria. I'll look into it a little more. Tony

Yeah thats it!
Greenwich aquaria, really nice place if your ever around these parts

Love wrasses and love this one but not that tag on it. Beautiful fish.

Not sure if that price was finalized, because the type of wrasse it is was undefined they might have asked higher for it because it is undiscovered and probably one of a kind for the time being

Back
Top Bottom