What do you think of my rock placement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marco V

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just moved my Rocks around what do you guys think , I'm still not happy

Attachments

• image-1364574190.jpg
    image-1364574190.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 281
Can you get a side pic? It seems kinda crowded IMO, but that might just be the angle of the shot.

Great looking set up.
You are fortunate to have a lot of rock in there. It seems a bit crowded but if there is enough room around it to get good flow through the tank, then why not.
I think you did great with it!

Looks a bit crowded but you can tweak it to make it look not so much... Maybe try to have the top layer of rocks not so "even" looking... Try to have parts higher than other parts. It will look more natural and give you some open spaces toward the top of the tank. That's just my opinion tho, whatever you like, keep :cool:

Here's a side shot . Yea I don't like the even look either but I have a few plugs I can't seem to place .i am getting good flow with this configuration .

Attachments

• image-3471928662.jpg
    image-3471928662.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 217
IMO it looks great, but it does seem like there isn't enough space for the fish: Although, it is still aesthetically pleasing

Rock placing is an art form in itself, the key is to open everything up without making it looked stacked like a lot of people do. I always try to randomly place mine with as many openings I can create without repetitive stacking, the key is to intertwine everything so it looks natural,

Back
Top Bottom