What do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nickylovesguppies

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I know someone that is selling a 45 gallon corner aquarium with wood stand. Its a real nice set up. It comes with your basic filter, heater, lights and some decorations. They are asking $100.00 for it and I was wandering if that is a good deal or not? What do you think?

This is a picture of the tank. I told her I want it and will be picking it up tomorrow. I guess there are some fish that will come with too. She thought she had someone to take them but it dident work out. This will make 3 tanks! And to think this all started with a 1 gallon fish tank 6 years ago!! HAHA

Attachments

• 47723999272fe74537e95.jpg
    47723999272fe74537e95.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 153
This is a picture of the tank. I told her I want it and will be picking it up tomorrow. I guess there are some fish that will come with too. She thought she had someone to take them but it dident work out. This will make 3 tanks! And to think this all started with a 1 gallon fish tank 6 years ago!! HAHA

That's definitely a good deal. Coming with the filter is big in my opinion.

I'm so jealous. That's a great deal. I could definitely find a corner for that.

Got the tank today! Im so glad I bought it. There was so much stuff with it. All kinds of different food, water cemicals, plants that where still in the package, 2 vacuums, air hoses, 4 big logs, and all kinds of small decorations. The only thing im not sure about is the fish that came with it. There was one Kissing gourami, one huge pleco, one dragon fish that is just huge, 4 rainbow sharks and one Blue Gourami. I think I will keep the Rainbow sharks but maybe try to find the other ones a new home. If I decide to keep the sharks, what else could I put in there with them?

nickylovesguppies said:
Got the tank today! Im so glad I bought it. There was so much stuff with it. All kinds of different food, water cemicals, plants that where still in the package, 2 vacuums, air hoses, 4 big logs, and all kinds of small decorations. The only thing im not sure about is the fish that came with it. There was one Kissing gourami, one huge pleco, one dragon fish that is just huge, 4 rainbow sharks and one Blue Gourami. I think I will keep the Rainbow sharks but maybe try to find the other ones a new home. If I decide to keep the sharks, what else could I put in there with them?

Nice find Nick!

If the fish you don't want to keep are healthy, see if a LFS will trade for what you do want.

Sent from my Epic 4G

That nice wood stand is worth it alone. And it's up and running with fish so that tells you it all works. So there is little risk, which isn't always the case with used tanks.
Bigger is usually better, it give you more fish options, but it's still a good deal

Apparently the sharks have all been living together with no probs? Crazy!

Back
Top Bottom