what do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allaboutfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
can any cichlids live in a 30 gallon with juli corys? i really like convicts and if 6 corys could fit in a 10 gallon tank i would just do a tank around a convict. so 2 things just thinking here.
1. what cichlids can go with juli corys and not eat them?

2. if i had somewhere for the corys to go how could i stock a 30 gallon around a convict?

thanks
:evilbat:

No, the most common rams are bolivian and german blue... though there are electric blue rams... no to yellow labs, they'd destroy everything in the tank

No, without looking I can tell you that. Rams are south american. I've seen my local Petsmart carrying them. Or, you can always order them online. I'd be worried about getting rams from an LFS. They tend to be weaker. Breeders are the best place. I'm sure there are some local.

No, without looking I can tell you that. Rams are south american. I've seen my local Petsmart carrying them. Or, you can always order them online. I'd be worried about getting rams from an LFS. They tend to be weaker. Breeders are the best place. I'm sure there are some local.

yea ill check in about a month (when im done cycling) and see what they have if they have a blue ram then what would be a good stocking maybe
6-bleeding heart tetras
1-blue ram
6-juli corys

the thing with buying them online is that they make you buy until you get to like 30.00 of fish

nah, just depends on where you get them from. aquabid is a good place to find single fish. They often don't have a minimum. That sounds like an ok stocking plan to me. Julii's aren't my favorite, but if they're yours, go for them

Back
Top Bottom