What do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because I could'nt move move my office without reframing the whole house. I have a few carpentry skills but not that much. Beleive me, I wish I had a spot to put in the living room. :)

As of right now I have about $750 into it and that includes the construction, tank and sump. By the time I'm up and running I figure I will have about $1200-$1500 into it.

I had a link on here, somewhere of my progession but I cant seem to find it, sry

Holy cow!!! this is an ART!!!!.

and tank in the office..... i if were u i 'll spending lots lots of time in MY office doing overtime :)

wow man. you did a really great job. that look really good. just saying congrats, hopefully some day i could do something like that 8)

GrndHog said:
fishfreek,

Heres a shot of the office side. As you see I still have a lot of work to do

Hey are you gonna put little slide door or some sort in your office side to cover the ugliness of the back and the sump, and everything under the cabinet? :wink: :D OR may be some sort of half size door to at least cover the bottom part, the stand and everything else!! Man that was a VERY nice work, I wish I can find a little closet in my house and tear it down for a setup like that :evil:

Well I finally got around to get a new camera. Here is the final product, it took me way to long to finish (6 months), but I told myself before I started that I was going to take my time and do it right. I put my first two fish in two days ago and the 140lbs of LR has been in there for about 8 weeks.

Everything that went into this project was DIY except the tank and the skimmer

Back
Top Bottom