what else can i feed my coral beauty?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarrett

Aquarium Advice Freak
ive had a coral beauty for about a week now and shes awesome i bought her a veggie clip and some alage to feed off of but she doesnt take to it for some reason? any other ideas of what i can feed her to give her a nice varied diet i already got her on mysis shrimp but i know they need vegatation. could i maybe give her something that is normally found around the house like lettuce or something?

thats what i have, green marine algae sheets with naturaul garlic extract and she wont go near it unless i should give her more time? shes only been in their since saturday but shes been eating mysis and everything else i give her

hmm maybe yeah just give it more time or maybe she just doesn't like it lol
does your tank have algae for her to graze on?
I myself don't have any experience with angels but I am hoping to pick up a Lemonpeel tmr at lfs (please please please be in stock) so I've done some reading on them and apparently you're supposed to give them Spirulina? also ask your lfs about specialized angelfish foods those should contain all or some of the vege matter your angelfish needs to stay healthy :) good to hear she's doing good tho!

and i know awesome fish very active youll be happy with any angel you get im sure

Back
Top Bottom