What else should I add to my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Z

zacdl

What should I add fish/invert-wise to my tank?

Take a look at my other post with the pics.

Can I add hermits or snails? If so how many?

I dont like the idea of having tons of hermits OR snails so bare minimum is great for me.

Fish-wise what should I get?
Should I hold off on Firefish until I get a canopy?
How about gobies (or whatever the rock hopper things are)???
A chocolate Chip starfish? Would a star mess with anything in the tank? I am not planning on urchins so should I be OK?

I was also planning on another perc. Should I get one now or can I wait a little while?

Firwst thing to do is decide what type of tank you want to go with. FOWLR or reef. Make your choices based on that. A dwarf angel. firefish, yellow watchman goby, royal gramma are all good choices. Perc clowns or a six line wrasse would work as well. CC star fish can get pretty big and be destructive in the aquarium, I would hold off on this for now.

OK.

I dont want anything that eats Corals as I am planning on having a few of the easier to keep ones (shrooms, polyps, possibly zoos)

I was wanting a firefish, but should I hold off until I get a canopy?

NO CHOCOLATE CHIP STAR! They will eat corals, and anemones. I know from experience.

Also you do not want any jumpers until you get a canopy. You could go get some egg crate from the local hardware store for practically nothing and place it over yur tank until you get something you want...

this:

Rhinopias-frondosa4.jpg

Angler????

It looks as ugly as one, lol.
Well I scurried off and got another Percula, before this one establishes territory too well.

What is that fish?

Back
Top Bottom