what fish next....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hadvisor

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 10 gallon tank running smooth with tetra and platy for months now with minimal problems. What kind of fish would be cool to have next? Something a little more interesting/colorful...
Thanks..

fish

Some of the dwarf gouramis are very colorful. Just be sure you don't overload the tanks biological capacity.
Logan J

Could always add a few fancy guppies / mollies ??
The Gourami' LoganJ suggested are all very nice, but a personal favourite of mine is the Kissing Gourami.

Good luck with your choice. :)

thanks..

thanks for the suggestions, I'm having a hard time holding myself back when looking at fish-I'm getting pretty close to full with the 10 gallon. I just found a 46 gallon bowed front with stand in the paper-they want 300 dollars for it. What questions should I ask besides what it all comes with...Anything I should watch out for?

Most importantly, if there is any history of leaks and if so, how they were repaired etc. Also ask what you get with it, IE heaters and filters etc.

Knowing what the tank had in it previously will also be an advantage ..

new tank

Ah...got bit by the "bigger tank bug" did you? :lol: It happens to us all. I'd want to see the tank full of water and not leaking if possible. $300 is not too bad for one of those if it's in very good shape and it comes with equipment. Should have a decent stand for that price also IMO.
Logan J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom