What is better, top fin or tetra?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

keegster803

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am buying a 20 gallon and don't know if I should get it as a top fin or tetra, they are the same price

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Are you looking at a tank setup kit? Forget that, go to your lfs and get a 20 long tank, whatever hood and heater you need, and an aquaclear 30 hob filter.

Recommended for a 30 gallon tank, but it's best to use the best size filter. More circulation is better than less...

Are you looking at a tank setup kit? Forget that, go to your lfs and get a 20 long tank, whatever hood and heater you need, and an aquaclear 30 hob filter.

Yes! I started out with a kit, and you end up replacing most of the stuff in it as you progress. Mine is a 6.6g Petco bookshelf, so it is really long, which I like. Sadly the filter leaked, the light bulb was useless for plants, and it didn't include a heater. I would recommend an Eheim Jager heater, as that's what's worked for me, and I know a lot of other people use them. For the filter deffinently get an A quackery 30 or even 50 I have a 20 on my tank. For lighting, would you like to try live plants or not?

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom