What is this in my gravel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbizzle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
richard 93 said:
cheers jim i have a lil know how on the lecy front but being a bit old school was a bit unshure about how effective the led whould be on a deep tank?

I had a quick question if any of you can help. I just got a 55 gal and I reused my gravel after I washed it( hot hot water) multiple times, and after about a day or two, right in the front in between / under my gravel looks like there is oil( gold and clear) kinda. All my chems and ph and everything is perfectly balanced, I was just wondering what it might be??

I had a quick question if any of you can help. I just got a 55 gal and I reused my gravel after I washed it( hot hot water) multiple times, and after about a day or two, right in the front in between / under my gravel looks like there is oil( gold and clear) kinda. All my chems and ph and everything is perfectly balanced, I was just wondering what it might be??

Sounds like it might be an air pocket under your gravel maybe? Try stirring it up and see if that helps. :)

Back
Top Bottom