What is this snail?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Homedog98 said:
Where is this LFS and can you send some nerites to me?! Lol. Petco and petsmart just have apples... And they don't help much with algae.

My local petcos petsmarts and the lfs all have nerites, zebras and tigers for around $3

Ya. My petco and petsmart stink. They have no fish, snail, or plant selection!!! I was surprised I found anubias nana!!! Thank gosh for online ordering.

That's sad.. I even got my assassins at PETCO. I have a really good fish and reef store but its a twenty minute drive with lots of side street traffic .. guess I can't complain now though. I'd always hated buying things at PETCO or petsmart.. but I have like 7 combined within a 15 mile radius.

Homedog98 said:
Where is this LFS and can you send some nerites to me?! Lol. Petco and petsmart just have apples... And they don't help much with algae.

Whoa! Nerites at my lfs are only$ .99! They have tons! Im just outside Philadelphia :)

Homedog98 said:

In Sonoma county, they have lots of one offs in the group of LFS I frequent and they know it with some of their prices :\. Although I can get ghost shrimp cheaper there than anywhere else (go figure).

Mr. Limpet said:
In Sonoma county, they have lots of one offs in the group of LFS I frequent and they know it with some of their prices :\. Although I can get ghost shrimp cheaper there than anywhere else (go figure).

Where is Sonoma county? Lol. I'm just gonna have to order online at this point I guess. :(

Back
Top Bottom